Sales, production and supply chain in RUS/CIS
For many years, Russia and the CIS countries have remained an important growing market for the of international business.
Most companies prefer to export – less risk, less investment and less influence from the external political and economic environment. However, the benefits of production localization include lower production costs, the elimination of barriers such as tariffs and import quotas, as well as tax credits, financial assistance and government protection.
Our experts during the event will tell you in detail how to organize your business in Russia and the CIS countries effectively.
- 8:30 - 9:00
- Registration and coffee
- 9:00 - 10:30
- Ways to „Made in Russia“
- Variants of organization of production: Contract manufacturing, leasing, own production, greenfield/ brownfield in comparison
- Project preparation & implementation: Effective approaches
- Supply chain – find and set up suppliers
- Safely and efficiently with well-rehearsed partner
- 10:30 - 11:00
- Networking with coffee and snacks
Daniel KieferDirector, THOST Russia Projektmanagement