Practical taxation and transfer pricing solutions for international companies operating in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan.
SCHNEIDER GROUP's international tax consulting team can help your business to promptly respond to changes in corresponding tax legislation. Ensure compliance, avoid legal risks, and develop optimal financial and taxation schemes, both at market entry and during active business development. We will:
- Provide professional advice on international and local tax legislation
- Conduct a company tax audit and prepare a ranked report with recommendations for improvement and optimisation
- Develop internal policies (including for transfer pricing), templates for notifications, documentation for controlled transactions, etc.
- Represent your business in communication with tax authorities.
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s tax and transfer pricing services include:
- Tax consulting when entering new markets, including advice on financing options for limited liability companies, branches, and representative offices
- Consulting on VAT deductions and / or recognition of expenses during business setup
- Analysis of international business activities to assess risks attached to permanent establishment in a new market
- Recommendations on increasing net assets
- Consulting on document management for local and international transactions (sale and purchase of goods, provision of services, performance of works, granting of licences and loans, contributions to property, donation of property, etc.)
- Advice on double taxation treaties and reduced tax rates available under such treaties
- Tax audit, including analysis of your company's tax risks and recommendations for optimisation and risk mitigation
- Consulting on foreign currency legislation
- Development of internal policies and procedures (tax policy, bonus regulations, business travel regulations, income and expense allocation policy for international companies, etc.)
- Tax analysis of existing commercial agreements; preparation of draft agreements and other corporate documents
- Advice on communication with tax authorities
- Representation of your business before tax authorities; drafting of claims and objections; participation in tax dispute resolution at any stage
- Preparation of notifications and documents on controlled transactions
- Preparation of notifications of participation in an international group of companies
- Consulting on how to register an international company with tax authorities for VAT purposes when providing e-services without a legal presence in the relevant country
- Consulting for foreign nationals on personal income tax and preparation of 3-NDFL (Personal Income Tax) declarations
What you get
Dr. Thomas Mundry
Expanding into new markets
Why Schneider group
About SCHNEIDER GROUP
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.