Gain visibility into the financial health of local divisions operating in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan. We transform reporting prepared under local accounting standards into management reports under IFRS, US GAAP, German GAAP (HGB) and/or head office corporate requirements.
Head office needs regular financial reports from local subsidiaries, but these reports are generally prepared according to local rather than international accounting standards. This makes reports difficult to comprehend and integrate into consolidated corporate reporting. Even though local subsidiaries may be legally required to prepare IFRS reporting, they sometimes lack the necessary in-house expertise.
SCHNEIDER GROUP consultants will check accounting reporting according to local standards, analyse head office corporate requirements and generate a set of management reports to ensure that subsidiaries' activities are transparent to shareholders and decision-makers abroad. We will:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reporting for headquarters according to your preferred international standards (such as IFRS, US GAAP or HGB).
- Provide reconciliation and mapping between local data and management reporting.
- Transfer local reporting data to your corporate chart of accounts.
SCHNEIDER GROUP's labour and migration law services include:
- Recommendations and support on labour and migration law issues
- Advice on changes in organisational structure (downsizing) and optimisation of staffing costs
- Support during layoffs due to company liquidation
- Audit of HR documents, internal regulations, policies, and other local regulations
- Legal support for employers in labour disputes; assistance in complicated dismissals, including dismissals for violations of labour discipline and dismissals of protected categories of employees; negotiations with employees; legal representation
- Representation of your business before regulatory and supervisory authorities (State Labour Inspectorate, Prosecutor's Office, Ministry of Internal Affairs, etc.)
- Advice on transferring employees to remote work (both permanent and temporary), and assistance in drafting necessary documents
- Development of employment contracts, job descriptions, internal policies, orders, and other internal regulations
- Audit of civil law contracts to analyse employment relationships and minimise legal risks
- Advice on the types of work activities that can be allocated to foreign nationals depending on their visa and other supporting document types
- Full migration support, including technical, work, and business visas, patents, and work permits
- Drawing up and submitting necessary notifications on the conclusion of an employment agreement with a foreign national; fulfilment of payroll obligations to foreign highly qualified specialists (HQS)
- Advice regarding special working hours (e.g. accounting of total hours worked, flexible schedule, shift schedule)
- Consulting on personal data processing and protection of trade secrets; assistance in drafting necessary documents
Reporting is available in either Russian, English or German.
What you get
Russian communications agency
Aligning a management accounting system
European alternative energy provider
Financial management and project control
Why Schneider group
About SCHNEIDER GROUP
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.