Our new service of inhouse lawyer helps you to cover interim needs for internal legal function in the company. This service can be helpful in the following situations:
- Your inhouse-lawyer has left the company and it takes some time to find suitable replacement;
- You intend to put the company into „dormant“ mode or liquidate and need competent legal help to wind-down the existing transactions and agreements;
- You inhouse-lawyer is busy with daily tasks and you need professional assistance for special projects.
We offer three options depending on your current needs:
- interim head of legal department,
- interim inhouse-lawyer
- and interim legal department.
In each option you will receive the competent contact person who will provide you professional legal advice in any situation.
What you get
Why Schneider group
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.