Sustainable IT infrastructures for Russian subsidiaries of international companies
We provide migration services from SAP, Oracle, Microsoft ERP systems, as well as Oracle XStore retail solution to local 1C products and set up interconnection with corporate solutions abroad, enhancing collaboration and data exchange.
Automate planning, operations, accounting, purchasing and sales processes while maintaining full compliance with local legislative requirements and head office standards for financial reporting, demand planning, sales analysis, forecasting and more.
SCHNEIDER GROUP consultants comprehensively analyse your business and technical requirements to build a bridge between IT and corporate requirements. We will help you:
- Choose the most appropriate and efficient automation solution to fulfil your business goals.
- Integrate the ERP systems of local divisions with the system used in your international head office.
- Ensure that the ERP solution complies with both local legislation and corporate standards.
- Implement, configure, and update ERP systems from leading vendors (1C, SAP, Navision, Oracle, etc.).
- Integrate local and global ERP systems.
- Provide post-project user support and IT solution maintenance.
- Transfer data from ‘light’ solutions to more complex ERP systems (such as 1C:Accounting or 1C:Complex Automation, etc. to 1C:ERP) and from local accounting systems to global (head office) ERP.
What you get
Automotive components manufacturer
Accounting switch to 1C:ERP
Why Schneider group
About SCHNEIDER GROUP
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.