Working with you to develop a compliance checklist and specific auditing procedures, SCHNEIDER GROUP consultants will:
- Review local compliance with head office policies, regulations and standards to minimise risks, improve efficiency and ensure long-term business sustainability.
- Review compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements (e.g. anti-corruption and anti-money laundering laws).
- Audit procurement (including supplier due diligence) and contracting processes.
- Check compliance with data handling, confidentiality and access policies.
- Monitor compliance with your corporate code of ethics.
What you get
International logistics company
Audit of risks during accounting transfer from Russia to Poland
Manufacturer of innovative printing solutions
Audit of payments to ensure compliance with Russian legislation
Why Schneider group
About SCHNEIDER GROUP
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.