A full range of services to protect our clients’ interests, from claims preparation to court order enforcement.
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s litigation specialists will defend your interests in state courts (commercial courts named literally as arbitrazh courts and courts of general jurisdiction), as well as before arbitration tribunals (including international commercial arbitration). Depending on our clients’ needs, we will assemble a team of lawyers specialising in relevant field(s) of material law and experts in procedural aspects. We will:
- Help at the pre-trial stage: prepare a claim, negotiate an amicable settlement of the dispute,
- Represent the interests of the client in the court of first instance,
- Assist in challenging/defending the judgement of the court of the first instance' in higher instances
- Support throughout the process of the implementation of the court judgement.
We specialise in the following categories of disputes:
- Commercial disputes (e.g., the recovery of debts for goods delivered, disputes due to untimely fulfilment/non-fulfilment of contractual obligations, obligation to fulfil obligations under a contract, etc.),
- Disputes related to infringement of exclusive rights to trademarks and other intellectual property disputes,
- Corporate disputes,
- Disputes with tax authorities,
- Labour disputes with employees,
- Separate disputes in bankruptcy cases (challenging of transactions), and
- Cases on the recognition and enforcement of foreign court and arbitration awards
What you get
Why Schneider group
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.