Comprehensive legal advice on preparing commercial agreements and full-scale commercial law support.
SCHNEIDER GROUP's multinational legal team helps international businesses in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan to structure and optimise all types of commercial agreements with customers, suppliers, partners and distributors. We take the specifics of your business and internal processes into account to provide:
- Advice on legal aspects of commercial activities in the relevant country
- Analysis of your current commercial agreements, recommendations for optimisation and agreement templates
- Support in negotiations with business partners
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s commercial law services include:
- Legal assessment of business models
- Risk assessment at deal conclusion
- Structuring of contractual relationships and assistance in negotiations
- Drafting of agreements relating to negotiation procedures and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Assessment of contractual relationships from the point of view of anti-monopoly legislation
- Legal analysis and drafting of all types of commercial agreements (supply, services provisioning, contracting, loan provisioning, agent agreements, etc.)
- Advice on structuring of distribution agreements
- Advice on franchising arrangements
What you get
Why Schneider group
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.