Comprehensive legal support for international companies expanding into Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan and developing business in new jurisdictions.
SCHNEIDER GROUP's corporate law practice experts help international companies with a wide range of issues that may arise when setting up and developing their business in a new market. Services range from an initial overview of forms of legal presence in a country, to complete legal support of all operations for legal entities, branches and representative offices, including M&As, restructuring, and business liquidation. We can assist with:
- Company / legal entity registration (limited liability company, branch, representative office); preparation and submission of corresponding documents, including provision of a legal address and an interim General Director for registration purposes
- Creation of joint ventures, including the development of agreements on the exercise of the rights of company members and shareholder agreements
- Legal support for local and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, according to both local and international legal requirements
- Legal checks and support during the acquisition of stakes / shares in local companies
- Transaction approvals by anti-monopoly authorities
- Company restructuring support
- Change of General Director
- Change of legal address
- Support for meetings of members / shareholders and board meetings; corporate record-keeping and documentation
- Corporate approval of major deals and interested-party transactions
- Arranging additional company financing
- Liquidation of limited liability companies, branches or representative offices
- Deregistration for tax purposes, in pension and social insurance funds
Why Schneider group
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.