Comprehensive legal support for real estate and construction projects in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan.
SCHNEIDER GROUP's legal team supports both international and local businesses in their real estate and construction projects and transactions. We provide:
- Advice on legal and tax issues related to real estate purchase or construction
- Legal due diligence and technical inspection (together with trusted partners) of the property you intend to acquire
- Advice on optimal structuring for your real estate purchase (purchase of a company or an asset), and explanations of the pros and cons of various acquisition options
- Cross-check of counterparties’ authorisation to conclude an agreement and availability of all necessary corporate approvals
- Drawing up or assessment of real estate purchase and sales agreements, lease agreements, real estate design and construction agreements, mortgage agreements, etc.
- Notarisation support for the transaction
- Support with state registration during the transfer of rights to real estate, lease or mortgage
Why Schneider group
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.