If your company has employees of pre-retirement age, we would like to inform you that the Employment Service of St. Petersburg sends such citizens for professional training in order to obtain a new profession or professional development free of charge.
The program is valid for citizens born in the following years:
Women: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968
Men: 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963
Benefits of the programme:
- The employer chooses his own training profile
- Training is possible both at work and in the evening
- Training lasts from 18 to 500 hours
- Training is possible on the employer’s premises (from 7 people)
- Unlimited number of “pre-retirement” employees
- The training contract is concluded directly between the Employment
Centre and the employee,
- The Employment Center pays for training directly to the educational organization,
- The program can serve as an additional motivation tool to increase employee loyalty.
In order to send an employee for training, the Employer should submit the following package of documents to the Employment Agency:
- Application for training services
- Information from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- Names of employees to be sent for training
- Consent of employees for processing of personal data
If the Employer applies for training, the employee does not need to have permanent registration in St. Petersburg.
Note: in order to be referred for training, an employee must have the status of a “pre-retiree”. This certificate can be issued in your personal account on the official website of the Pension Fund.