If you are an IT, telecommunications, or DLT business thinking about expanding to Belarus, there are some important incentives to be aware of.
The Hi-Tech Park (HTP), also known as the Belarusian “Silicon Valley”, has been operating since 2006 and currently provides an attractive combination of various benefits and opportunities for residents:
- Substantial support in project monetization for startups
- Investment structuring based on British law concepts
- DLT projects and cryptocurrency activities are welcome
- Significant tax benefits until 2049, 1% tax on revenue supersedes all corporate taxes
- User friendly approach to documenting transactions for accounting and tax purposes
- Simplified procedure for hiring foreign IT experts (no work permit is required)
- Other opportunities and incentives
In order to make use of the HTP opportunities and benefits you would need to:
- find the right team of developers and startup, or create it from scratch
- set up a company in Belarus
- document relationships – team and IP rights transfer to the new company
- draft a business plan for your IT project
- file membership documents with the HTP Administration
We are ready to support you on your way to Belarusian Silicon Valley by contributing our professional knowledge and local expertise.
High-quality tax and legal solutions from SCHNEIDER GROUP – a key to the success and prosperity of your business!