Do all of your transactions comply with the concept of a “business purpose”?
Have you prepared to manage risks in situations where:
- You are purchasing or selling goods, works, or services via a controlled company, including those located in other jurisdictions?
- You are intending to perform a one-time export of goods using a zero VAT rate in order to get a refund of the input VAT from the budget?
- You are considering business restructuring to keep using the simplified taxation system?
- You are considering transferring your staff member to the status of individual entrepreneur with a significant increase in wages (remuneration)?
- You are thinking about selling assets purchased from a leasing company to some of your employees at book value?
Please contact us and we will provide a brief insight into the current enforcement of the Article 33 of the Belarusian Tax Code and help you reduce the risk of tax base adjustments resulting from your transactions.
SCHNEIDER GROUP delivers high-quality tax solutions for your business!