We can help!
You know that you want to invest into Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine or Poland – but don’t know where to start? Many steps need to be taken in order to get your business abroad up and running. With us you get everything you need from one hand: company registration, office sublease, accounting outsourcing, tax consulting and interim management.
SCHNEIDER GROUP can help you register a company and help you to choose the most suitable form of the legal entity (OOO, PAO, AO) for your foreign business. We are also ready to consult you on various legal matters associated with the set-up of your subsidiary.
Also, we can provide you with the support concerning the accreditation of your representative office or branch office.
Our services include:
- Preparation of the required necessary documents to open a company (including translations),
- Submission of the documents to the State Registration Chamber or other accrediting institutions and collecting them after the registration,
- Obtaining the company seal,
- Registration of the company with the local tax authorities,
- Registration with the local statistics office,
- Registration of founded company in the local Social Insurance Fund and Pension Fund,
- Opening a bank account.
Get in touch for an individual offer.
We can offer you fully equipped and furnished office units, where you do not need to worry about much more than your actual business. Office Management, IT-Services, internet, telephone installation and much more will be all done for you.
Our offer contains the following services:
- Usage of our telephone reception
- Your own external phone numbers (phone and fax), including all costs for local and international calls
- Several internal phone numbers
- Internet connection with unlimited traffic, WiFi access within the whole office premises
- Usage of color and black and white printer, A4/A3-xerox and scanner at the reception, including consumables
- Cleaning service and general office management
- Fully equipped office with furniture
- Usage of toilet and tea kitchen on the same floor as well as the whole common office area
- Access control at the guards at the entry area of the building
Contact us to receive more information and to request your individual offer.
You can also stop by our office to check it our or rent it one day for free!
SCHNEIDER GROUP offers you the possibility of outsourcing your entire accounting (bookkeeping) in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Poland and Ukraine. Especially for smaller and medium-sized enterprises, the outsourcing of accountancy will lead to higher cost efficiency and will enable you to focus on your core business. The outsourcing of your finances abroad, especially the accounting in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine include daily bookings and preparation of documents and reports for the local tax- and social authorities.
Our services concerning Russian accounting and tax reporting:
- Conducting all daily bookings,
- Accounting of fixed assets,
- Salary accounting,
- Quarterly reports to local tax authorities, including preparation of all relevant closings and reports to social funds
- Calculation and reporting of all types of taxes,
- Preparation of all bookkeeping documents for monetary transactions,
- Filing of bank reports, e.g. for currency control,
- Consulting on local finance, daily accounting and taxation matters,
- Preparation of all HR documents demanded by local law.
Call us today to learn more about how we can help you to strengthen your local market position by outsourcing your accounting to us.
Many foreign companies underestimate the seriousness of tax consequences during the initial stage of the business set up. Once a decision is taken, it is very difficult to have it reversed. Therefore, comprehensive advising in local taxation prior to company registration is crucial in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland.
Transfer pricing issues arise for all foreign companies who do business in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland. We assist you in preparing transfer pricing notification and in creating the required transfer pricing documentation for Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland.
Interim management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills. It can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organization.
Typical areas of application are
- during the set-up of a business (where an executive manager is not yet necessary yet on a full-time basis, is not found yet or requires a labor permit)
- during times of changes in management and
- during phases when a company is temporarily “frozen” or on the way to liquidation.
But there may be other situations where a need for professional and reliable interim management services arises, for instance due to a lack of appropriate candidates on the market.
Contact us today to find out more about interim management for your local subsidiary and to receive your offer.