We can help!
Do you want to invest in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, or Poland, but don’t know where to start? Many steps need to be taken in order to get your business up and running. With us you get everything you need in one place: company registration, office sublease, accounting outsourcing, tax consulting, and interim management.
SCHNEIDER GROUP can help you register a company and choose the most suitable legal form (OOO, PAO, AO) for your business. We are ready to consult you on various legal matters associated with the set-up of your subsidiary.
Also, we can provide you with support concerning the accreditation of your representative or branch office.
Our services include:
- Preparation of the required documents to open a company, including translations
- Submission of the documents to the State Registration Chamber or other accrediting institutions and collecting them after the registration
- Obtaining the company seal
- Registration of the company with the local tax authorities
- Registration with the local statistics office
- Registration with the local Social Insurance Fund and Pension Fund,
- Opening a bank account
Get in touch for an individual consultation.
We can offer you fully equipped and furnished office units. Office Management, IT-Services, internet, telephone installation, and much more will be all done for you.
We offer the following services:
- Use of our telephone reception
- Your own external phone numbers (phone and fax), including all costs for local and international calls
- Several internal phone numbers
- Internet connection with unlimited traffic, WiFi access within the whole office premises
- Use of color and black and white printers, A4/A3 copiers, and scanners, including consumables
- Cleaning service and general office management
- Fully equipped office with furniture
- Use of toilet and tea kitchen on the same floor as well as a common office area
- Security guards at the entrance of the building
Contact us to receive more information and to request your individual consultation.
You can also stop by our office to check it our or rent it one day for free!
SCHNEIDER GROUP offers you the possibility of outsourcing your entire accounting in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine. Especially for smaller and medium-sized enterprises, outsourcing accounting will lead to higher cost efficiency and will enable you to focus on your core business. The outsourcing accounting includes daily bookings and preparation of documents and reports for the local tax- and social authorities.
Our services concerning Russian accounting and tax reporting:
- Conducting all daily bookings
- Accounting of fixed assets
- Salary accounting
- Quarterly reports to local tax authorities, including preparation of all relevant closings and reports to social funds
- Calculation and reporting of all types of taxes
- Preparation of all bookkeeping documents for monetary transactions
- Filing of bank reports
- Consulting on local finance, daily accounting, and taxation matters
- Preparation of all HR documents demanded by local law
Call us today to learn more about how we can help you strengthen your local market position by outsourcing your accounting.
Many foreign companies underestimate the seriousness of tax consequences during the initial stage of business setup. Once a decision is made, it is very difficult to reverse. Therefore, comprehensive advising in local taxation prior to company registration is crucial in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, and Poland.
Transfer pricing issues arise for all foreign companies who do business in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, and Poland. We assist you in preparing transfer pricing notifications and creating the required documentation for Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, and Poland.
Interim management the short-term assignment of a proven interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis, or change within an organization.
Typical areas of application are:
- during the set-up of a business
- during times of change in management
- during phases when a company is temporarily “frozen” or on the way to liquidation.
There may be other situations where a need for professional and reliable interim management services arises, like a lack of appropriate candidates on the market.
Contact us today to find out more about interim management for your local subsidiary and to receive your individual consultation.