On September 3, 2020, SPIBA Innovation and Intelligent Systems and Finance Committee held a webinar “IT tools for automation financial systems”.
The topic of Olga Mastsevaya ‘s speech was “IT tools – automation of routine processes using the example of Client Login system”.
Сlient Login is SCHNEIDER GROUP’s own development. This online platform allows us to:
• promptly exchange documents with SCHNEIDER GROUP clients, their employees and accounting systems;
• upload and approve advance reports and waybills;
• provide direct communication between clients and SCHNEIDER GROUP employees;
• quickly access the company’s financial indicators.
There are a number of other functions that ensure more efficient interaction with clients when providing accounting outsourcing services.
Olga presented the advantages of Сlient Login to the audience and described the main sections and features of the system.
Dmitry Smykalov, in his presentation “How RPA can help financial service?”, provided detailed answers to the following questions:
• What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and when is it beneficial?
• What can RPA be used for in finance and accounting activities?
• How to begin your robot journey?
Watch the webinar recording for full details on the topics covered by the experts.
We would like to thank the organizers of the webinar, as well as the event moderator, Vladimir Knyazhitsky, CEO of Fast Lane, for the opportunity to share our experience in implementing tools for automation financial systems with SPIBA members.