SCHNEIDER GROUP’s importing and certification specialists will help determine the type of permissive documents required for your product; organise sample importation and ensure cooperation with an accredited laboratory for testing; prepare required technical documentation and advise on the correct labelling of the product that will enable it to be freely sold within the EAEU. We will:
- Act as a holder of permissive documents on behalf of the producer within the EAEU
- Find a dedicated certification organisation working with a laboratory that is accredited to carry out tests on products you intend to import
- Translate technical documentation into the local language and proof the contents to ensure it meets the product-specific requirements of the certification body
- Ensure that product labelling complies with the legal requirements of the EAEU
- Provide an electronic signature to sign documents
What you get
International IT company
Customs clearance for an IT company
International FMCG company
Importing and selling goods in Russia
Keeping the supply to Russia flowing smoothly
Why Schneider group
About SCHNEIDER GROUP
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.