Array of support services to guide through crisis
Sanctions. Examples. Solutions.
- Analysis of sanctions regulations and their practical application on your payments, financing models, supply chain, etc.
- Business partner check on their inclusion into US or EU sanctions lists.
- Sourcing for reliable alternative partners or suppliers.
Business continuity risks assessment
- Review of your income sources and dependence on international trade.
- Evaluation of the volume of foreign currency transactions and of impact of exchange rate fluctuations on your financial stability.
- Set up of proper cash flow management.
- Bankruptcy risks assessment.
- Provide an interim general director, either as a temporary appointee or as a second GD to maintain business continuity and resolve administrative tasks. Save on costs with a pay-as-you-go, hourly fee structure.
- Provide other interim C-level executives, including Head of Representative Office, Head of Branch, Liquidator, CFO and Chief Accountant.
Employer of record
- Employ your local staff with SCHNEIDER GROUP while they continue to work on your tasks.
- Manage salary, social contributions, taxes, all administrative and payroll-related tasks.
- Provide obligatory reporting for local authorities.
- Take over full formal responsibility for your outsourced staff according to the local law.
Business switch to dormant model
- Put the local LLC in a dormant cost-saving mode.
- Give your business a legal address to take over all formalities if you close the physical office.
- Provide an interim General Director to maintain business continuity, resolve administrative tasks and save on costs with a pay-as-you-go, hourly fee structure.
- Offer accounting outsourcing services to handle accounting and tax functions.
- Officially employ your local employees.
- Facilitate layoffs.
- Prepare documents for personnel reduction, calculate compensations, etc.
- Provide legal support in negotiations with employee Provide obligatory reporting for local authorities.
Compliant import of goods
- Sanctions check regarding people, organizations, industry sectors, product categories, and destination.
- Restructure your supply chain to ensure compliance with sanctions.
- Arrange importation of your goods allowed for import to Russia via EAEU for cost optimization.
Support with market exit
- Provide a liquidation manager.
- If needed arrange to buy out the shares of the local LLC and conduct voluntary liquidation.
- Maintain minimum staff and a legal address until the end of liquidation.
- Arrange for claims collection and debt satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain proper documentation of the liquidation process.
- Facilitate layoffs.
- Carefully evaluate your legal position.
- Develop a strategy to build a defense against claimants.
- Assert claims against debtors.
- File claims against bankrupt debtors to recover assets if possible.
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.