Insights into the Russian economy: industries to watch
According to analytical research Russia has overcome the pandemic better than most of the other major economies. The International Monetary Fund expects Russia’s economy to grow by around 4 % in 2022.
Large population, skilled workforce, access to a huge raw material base, as well as wide range of governmental support measures and incentives for business make the country attractive for investment. Want to know more?
Join our free webinar on October, 12th for a comprehensive overview of the Russia’s economy and business potential!
• Current economic trends in Russia
• GreenTech, machinery, packaging and pharma as industries to watch: market volume, current trends, available support measures
• Regional support programs for business
• Russia’s big “national projects” and how foreign businesses can participate in them
• Market-entry options: employee of record and market representative as safe “test-drive”
Christoph Spank, Head of Market Research, SCHNEIDER GROUP