Importing to Russia: main import and certification requirements
Complicated and ever changing customs legislation in Russia and in the EAEU countries often makes safe imports to the region a challenging task. For companies with small shipments, the cost of the associated risks can exceed the potential benefits.
Join our free webinar on October, 19th for a deep dive into the specifics of the Russian import and certification procedures:
• Who can act as an importer in the EAEU?
• What types of permission and shipping documents are required?
• What are the requirements to the contract as one of the key import documents?
• How to arrange certification of your goods in the EAEU?
• What you should know about customs clearance process and duration?
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
The guide to successful customs clearance and certification
Anastasia Kostyukovskaya, Import Business Development Manager, SCHNEIDER GROUP
Import supply agreements with Russian partners: legal aspects
Evgeniya Sinanova, Head of Commercial Law Practice, SCHNEIDER GROUP
Anastasia KostyukovskayaImport Business Development Manager, SCHNEIDER GROUP