Business opportunities in Russia for Canadian CleanTech and Energy companies
Together with Canada Eurasia Business Association (CERBA) SCHNEIDER GROUP invites to the online event on opportunities for Canadian companies in Russia. The event will focus on the Russian CleanTech and energy sectors and provide an update to the Russian economic outlook.
Main topics to be covered:
• Current state of the Russian economy (Russian economic indicators, comparison Russia/Canada, bilateral trade, trade barriers)
• Situation in Russia’s waste water segment – analysis of water contamination and situation in waste water treatment facilities.
• Waste management in Russia – status and initiatives taken by the government.
• Carbon emission reduction in Russia – how the EU-carbon border adjustment. mechanism (CBAM) and corporate pledges impact business operations in Russia.
• Overview of the Energy Sector and areas with predominant foreign suppliers.
• Methods of market entry (export, remote market entry, various forms of local presence)
Participation is free, pre-registration is required.
RSVP: Please confirm your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your full name, company, position, and contact information.
The link to the webinar will be distributed upon registration.
Robert CourtneyRobert Courtney Representative in USA, SCHNEIDER GROUP