The governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Beglov, amended the resolution of the Government of St. Petersburg No. 121 “On measures to counteract the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in St. Petersburg” dated March 13, 2020.
According to these amendments, from July 27, 2020, in St. Petersburg, the operation will resume for:
- shopping and recreational centers,
- swimming pools and fitness centers,
- retail facilities and facilities providing services located in shopping and recreational centers (provided that there are separate premises and trading halls),
- children’s playrooms, both in shopping centers and catering facilities,
- halls of catering facilities (excluding food courts),
- private museums and exhibition halls,
- water parks,
- tour operators, travel agents, and organizations providing sightseeing services.
The prohibition on conducting test drives in car showrooms, retail trade and the provision of catering services in public gardens, parks and squares of St. Petersburg is lifted.
The resumption of business activity of all of the above organizations is permitted subject to receiving a unique QR code confirming the readiness to observe the operational safety standards. These include the use of personal protective equipment, observing a distance of at least 1.5 meters, disinfection of contact surfaces, and sanitizing of hands with antiseptics when entering the premises.
All other recommendations and prohibitions established earlier, including the recommendation for employers to ensure the remote work for employees of organizations, remain in force until August 16, 2020.
In case you need additional information or have questions,
please contact us via email@example.com
or/and phone number +7 / 812 / 458 58 00.