The Governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Beglov, signed a resolution amending the resolution of the Government of St. Petersburg No. 121 “On measures to counteract the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in St. Petersburg” dated March 13, 2020.
From June 15, 2020, business activity is allowed for:
- specialized furniture retail facilities (with the exception of retail facilities located in shopping malls and shopping centers) and specialized shopping centers, which specialize exclusively in furniture retail
- libraries and archives (by appointment)
- real estate organizations (by appointment)
- recruiting agencies (by appointment)
- hairdressing salons, with the exception of cosmetic services (by appointment)
- some public baths (only washing zones)
- organizations and individual entrepreneurs providing household services to the population in accordance with the list provided in the appendix to the resolution, with the exception of those located in shopping and recreational centers and complexes
- photo workshops and photo studios
- organizations and individual entrepreneurs providing household services for the repair, maintenance, and rental of bicycles and scooters, subject to the provision of regular disinfection of bicycles and scooters before handing them over to customers
At the same time, these entities must ensure the safety standards developed for their type of activity in accordance with the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being before resuming activity.
The training process will resume for professional sports clubs and state institutions of St. Petersburg, which provide sports training for improving sportsmanship and higher sports mastership, as well as training members of sports teams under the following conditions:
- the availability of material and the technical base to organize the training process, nutrition, and accommodation of athletes, coaching staff, and maintenance personnel;
- compliance with the requirements and recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumers Protection and Welfare.
In addition, from June 15, the operation of preferential and free tickets in local trains and buses is fully resumed.
In case you need additional information or have questions,
please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
or/and phone number +7 / 812 / 458 58 00.