15 SCHNEIDER GROUP lawyers in international ranking “Best Lawyers 2022”
As a result of voting by the legal community, 15 SCHNEIDER GROUP experts were included in the ranking: Natalia Wilke, Thomas Mundry, Alex Stolarsky, Alina Klushina, Zhanna Khozheva, Alina Kozmina, Denis Bushnev, Alexander Titov, Yadviga Pavlovich, Ekaterina Kalinina, Maria Gavrilova, Ekaterina Lakatosh, Evgeniya Sinanova, Anna Afanasyeva and Sergey Bogatyrev, confirming their top professionalism in various areas of law.
Founded in 1981, “Best Lawyers” is now regarded as an objective and trusted source of legal advice in 75 countries around the world.
SCHNEIDER GROUP team sincerely congratulates the colleagues who have earned recognition in the following categories:
- Natalia Wilke, Partner – corporate and real estate law;
- Thomas Mundry, Partner – corporate law, M&A, real estate, commercial law;
- Alex Stolarsky, Partner – healthcare, M&A;
- Alina Klushina, Legal Counsel Corporate Law Practice – corporate law;
- Zhanna Khozheva, Senior Associate – M&A;
- Alina Kozmina, Senior Associate – M&A;
- Denis Bushnev, Head of the Labour and Migration Law Practice – migration law;
- Alexander Titov, Head of Corporate Law Practice – employee benefits;
- Yadviga Pavlovich, Attorney at law – M&A;
- Ekaterina Kalinina, Head of Commercial, Real Estate and Regulatory Law Practices – real estate and administrative law;
- Maria Gavrilova, Senior Associate – labour law;
- Ekaterina Lakatosh, Head of Tax Practice – tax law;
- Evgeniya Sinanova, Head of Commercial Law Practice – commercial law;
- Anna Afanasieva, Associate Director, Legal & Tax – banking and finance law, corporate law and tax law, energy and natural resources;
- Sergey Bogatyrev, Senior Associate – bankruptcy and reorganisation.
SCHNEIDER GROUP supports international companies entering the market in Russia and other post-Soviet and Eastern European countries, and helps them to efficiently set up work in new jurisdictions. The company’s tax and legal practice has been in place since 2008. Among the company’s clients are Krewel Meuselbach, Medice, Russian eSports Federation and many others. SCHNEIDER GROUP lawyers specialise in corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, compliance, construction and real estate projects, labour and migration law, tax law advice and dispute resolution support.
In total, there are 45+ expert lawyers in the company, and the combined work experience of the three Partners heading the practice is more than 65 years.