About the event
Join us for the next interactive discussion in the series about sanctions and their implications for foreign businesses in Russia. This week’s special: cashflow management.
Main topic: sanctions, practical experiences, anti-crisis solutions
- Recent developments and practical experiences
- How to successfully send money abroad as a foreign citizen in Russia
- Nationalization and expropriation draft laws
Special topic: managing cashflow and staying solvent in uncertain times
- Cashflow management, currency impacts, improving planning quality and avoiding unpleasant surprises
- Upgrade your accounts receivable management: tools and practical ideas
- Rouble fluctuations, impact on your P&L statement and how to communicate with your business partners around FX related items
- … more practical advice from an experienced SCHNEIDER GROUP Finance Director.
Stay updated at our Telegram channel.
Alexander joined the company in 2021. He has more than 25 years of professional experience and specializes in advising international companies on joint ventures, restructuring, M&A, and executive dispute resolution.
Companies from a wide range of industries, such as machinery, engineering, automotive, pharma, chemicals, food, consumer goods, professional services, fashion and retail rely on Alexander’s expertise.
Natalia joined the company in 2011 as accountant. During her first 4 years she was responsible for accounting and tax reporting for SCHNEIDER GROUP’s clients, and contributed greatly to the internal control projects, aimed at improvement of internal standards, policies and procedures.
Natalia has over 12 years of experience in accounting, tax, compliance and internal controls.
She manages a team of more than 20 accounting experts and serves as finance & accounting director for several SCHNEIDER GROUP's customers from wholesale, mechanical engineering, professional services, design, and construction industries.
Ekaterina advises SCHNEIDER GROUP's international clients on the issues of Russian accounting and taxation and assists them with the preparation of reporting according to international accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP).