About the event
- Updates on current changes in regulations impacting business in Russia
- International and local money transactions
- Q&A session
THIS FRIDAY SPECIAL: THE FUTURE OF YOUR SUBSIDIARY IN RUSSIA. LEGAL ISSUES TO BE CONSIDERED
- Existing agreements and business continuity risks
- Financing, profit repatriation and payments to/from Russia
- Return of previously imported equipment
- Contractual and warranty obligations before Russian clients
- Liquidation – main steps, risks and timeframes
- Draft law on compulsory external management
Have other worrying questions? – Submit them now, so we can prepare a practical answer for you.
Please note that event recording will NOT be provided.
Stay updated at our Telegram channel.
Alex specializes in compliance, corporate and commercial law, M&A, joint ventures, foreign investment in Russia, legislation in healthcare and pharmaceuticals, life-sciences and agriculture.
In 2022, Alex was elected the Chairman of the legal committee of the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (AHK).
Alexander joined the company in 2021. He has more than 25 years of professional experience and specializes in advising international companies on joint ventures, restructuring, M&A, and executive dispute resolution.
Companies from a wide range of industries, such as machinery, engineering, automotive, pharma, chemicals, food, consumer goods, professional services, fashion and retail rely on Alexander’s expertise.
Natalia joined the company in 2011 as accountant. During her first 4 years she was responsible for accounting and tax reporting for SCHNEIDER GROUP’s clients, and contributed greatly to the internal control projects, aimed at improvement of internal standards, policies and procedures.
Natalia has over 12 years of experience in accounting, tax, compliance and internal controls.
Thomas advises businesses from a wide range of industries, including machinery, construction and engineering, automotive, logistics, chemicals, mining, energy and utilities, pharmaceuticals, food, real estate, agriculture, fashion, and IT.