About the event
GET PRACTICAL ANSWERS ON SANCTIONS
- Updates on sanctions for the last week
- Experiences of working with new regulations, international money transfers, interactions with the banks, etc.
- Practical examples of a back-up plan if the General Director is outside of Russia
SPECIAL TOPIC: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- What vendors announced suspension of operations in Russia?
- What are the consequences for companies operating in Russia?
Have other worrying questions? – Submit them now, so we can prepare a practical answer for you.Stay updated at our Telegram channel.
Alexander joined the company in 2021. He has more than 25 years of professional experience and specializes in advising international companies on joint ventures, restructuring, M&A, and executive dispute resolution.
Companies from a wide range of industries, such as machinery, engineering, automotive, pharma, chemicals, food, consumer goods, professional services, fashion and retail rely on Alexander’s expertise.
Ljubomir has more than 25 years of professional experience and speaks 4 languages: Russian, English, German and Bulgarian.
Natalia joined the company in 2011 as accountant. During her first 4 years she was responsible for accounting and tax reporting for SCHNEIDER GROUP’s clients, and contributed greatly to the internal control projects, aimed at improvement of internal standards, policies and procedures.
Natalia has over 12 years of experience in accounting, tax, compliance and internal controls.