About the event
Join us for the 14th interactive discussion on sanctions and new rules and regulations.
SCHNEIDER GROUP specialist will provide you with a concise overview and practical guidance on sanctions related issues.
Focus topic for our 14th event in this series will be the tax, migration and labor law issues if your employee moved permanently abroad. Many aspects here need to be considered and for the unprepared the surprises can be substantial on the employee as well as employer side.
Main topic: sanctions and counter-measures update
- Sanctions update
- Liquidations of legal entities in Russia, new payment problems
- Transferring money abroad, status, issues, experiences
- Foreign banks compliance – status of work with Russia
Special topic: Tax and legal aspects of relocation of employees abroad:
- Tax implication of relocation of employees. What companies and physical persons should consider
- Currency control limitations while paying salaries to employees working abroad
- Labor law issues and practical realities
Contact person for all event-related questions
Hans Kuepper: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 495 956 55 57
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.