About the event
The autumn 2022 seems to be very active in Russia due to various legislative changes. Among the major ones is the Law ‘On Personal Data’. Starting from 1st September, all businesses have started feeling its amendments.
Join us for an active discussion on practical issues on the 23rd of September in our Moscow office or online.
Sanctions and counter-measures update
Speaker: Natalia Dobrova
- Status on Russian draft laws (external administration, etc.)
- Practical implications on banking payments – official and unofficial rules
- Lightening of currency control measures by the Russian Central Bank, new types of operations allowed
- Settlements with foreign partners
Practical divestiture experiences
Speaker: Alexander Titov
- Dormant status
- MBO with Russian managers
- Minority shareholder with SCHNEIDER GROUP for MBO
- Call and put option agreements with Russian manager
Changes of the Personal Data Law
Speaker: Denis Bushnev
- Challenges for businesses;
- How to handle them and what are the practical approaches?
- Current penalties for breaches and what’s new should be expected?
- Q&A Session
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.