About the event
Join us for the already 11th interactive discussion on sanctions against Russia and their implications for foreign businesses operating in the country.
After a range of individual conversations with the clients this summer, we have identified the common most pressing issues both for international headquarters and local subsidiaries. And we would like to address them on 19 August.
Main topic: sanctions and counter-measures update
- 7th EU sanctions package adopted.
- Update on new US and UK sanctions.
- Questions for foreign managers and founders of Russian companies
- Practical divestiture experiences
- Lightening of currency control measures by the Russian Central Bank, new types of operations allowed
- Settlements with foreign partners
Special topic: summer learnings and new crisis-management solutions
- Ex-works deliveries from the EU to Russia
- Management company concept as an alternative to exit
- Operational interim management
- Minority shareholder with SCHNEIDER GROUP for your MBO in Russia
- Payment agent function
- Rent a CFO
- Migration from SAP to local 1C as ERP-System
- Practical advice and ideas from our specialists how we supported our clients over the last months
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.