About the event
Working in a holding company and have one or more daughter companies in Russia? Want to correctly arrange tax reporting for your intragroup services to avoid unnecessary attention of Russian tax authorities and corresponding risks?
- What is the difference between approaches in Russia and OECD according intragroup services?
- How properly report intragroup services in the tax statements?
- Specifics of transfer pricing in Russia. How define price for intragroup services
- Overview of facts and trends in taxation of IC services in Russia
- General approach of the Federal Tax Service (FTS)
- IC services
- Transfer pricing (TP) issues
- Recommendations for risk mitigation
Artem has more than 8 years of experience in transfer pricing, advising companies from automotive, engineering, IT, mechanical engineering, fashion, construction, FMCG, and power generation industries.
Prior to joining SCHNEIDER GROUP, Artem worked for one of the Big Four consulting companies in Moscow.
He graduated from Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in Taxation and has a master’s degree in International Tax Planning.
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.