About the event
Join us on the 1st of July for a deep-dive into the legal framework affecting every-day business-operations in Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Uzbekistan: recent legislative changes introduced in Russia & Belarus in the response to sanctions, legally-compliant options for maintaining activities on the market and opportunities of the neighboring jurisdictions, such as Armenia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
Suspending and terminating agreements
- Force majeure according to Russian legislation. Practical court-cases
- Suspension or termination for cause or convenience
- Arbitration with sanctioned counterparties
- What to consider in new agreements
Special: interactive quiz on force majeure with nice giveaways for the winner
Currency restrictions. Current status
- Mandatory sale of foreign currency cancelled. What now?
- Distribution of profit and dividends
- Purchase and transfer abroad of foreign currency by non-residents
- Payments for business travel
- Special account types (“O”. “C”)
- Advance payments for various agreements
Speakers: Alexander Titov, Elena Nazarova
Business opportunities in selected CIS jurisdictions (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan)
Country break our lunch sessions – Armenia, Belarus and Uzbekistan (only onsite)
Country Break out lunch session
- Belarus – New reality for business, Sergey Odintsov
- Armenia – IT and staff relocation opportunities, Yeva Voskanyan
- Uzbekistan – The central Asian tiger, Nodir Ayupov
- Investment opportunities
- Legal environment, company registrations and tax regime
- Staff relocations
- Your questions
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.