About the event
Russian accounting standards differ greatly from international ones. While at the startup phase transformation of the financial reporting of your Russian subsidiary into international standards or management reporting according to corporate requirements can be done manually, this task becomes too resource-intensive when the business growths.
Moreover excel spreadsheets with final figures lack transparency and cannot provide solid ground for well-informed decision-making to the international management.
- What are the specifics of Russian accounting standards?
- What are the common mistakes and penalties for violation? How to avoid them?
- What are most popular solutions for automation of accounting and financial reporting in Russia?
- How to choose the right solution for accounting automation in your Russian subsidiary?
- How to ensure your accounting solution complies both with local legislation and corporate standards?
- How to achieve real-time availability of financial and operational data from your Russian subsidiary?
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 9 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.