Triple Crisis with Ruble devaluation of 20%
Watch the recording of our webinar “Triple Crisis with Ruble devaluation of 20%” from 17.03.2020
Questions & Answers
1. Our GD is outside of Russia and will not enter the country. How can I get signatures?
- Documents can be signed abroad and sent to Russia or signed at the Russian consulate abroad. A PoA for certain tasks can be issued.
- SCHNEIDER GROUP may temporarily take over functions as an authorized person as back-up.
2. Can I send documents between the countries when borders are closed?
- It is our understanding that transport is not stopped and courier/postal services are working.
3. What instruments are available for increasing equity decreased by devaluation?
- Convert debt to equity, change mark up
4. What can I do with fixed currency contracts?
- Renegotiate immediately.
5. Impact of CFC legislation?
- Check debt equity ratio with assumed exchange rate at balance sheet date, change interest payment timing, convert interest to debt.
6. Impact on budget?
- Remodel budget and adapt negotiate and agree new situation with HQ.