The Moscow Mayor approved the phased lifting of restrictive measures
Starting as of June 9, 2020 the self-isolation regime, electronic passes, and scheduled walks for all residents of Moscow to be canceled. From the same date the following businesses resume functioning:
- Beauty Salons
- Photography shops
- Veterinary clinics
- Carsharing services
- Public organizations
- Organizations and entrepreneurs engaged in staffing and recruitment activities
- Film studios and recording studios
- Scientific institutes
Theaters, concert organizations, and circuses can hold rehearsals. Moscow citizens can visit city cemeteries.
From June 16, 2020 the following resume work:
- Dental clinics
- Companies providing real estate services
- Rental services
- Consulting companies
- Advertising and other agencies
- Exhibition halls
- Organizations holding sports events (provided that the stands are full for no more than 10%)
- Verandas of cafes and restaurants
From June 23, 2020 the following resume work:
- Public catering
- Fitness clubs
- Sports and fitness complexes
- Social security institutions
- Passenger trips organizations on Moscow River
Under the information from the Mayor’s administration, the dates for phasing out restrictions can be changed due to the results of an epidemiological check.
We also want to inform you that the Russian Government has simplified exit from and entry into Russia for certain categories of Russian and foreign citizens.
Currently, Russian citizens can go abroad to their relatives as well as to work and study. From the same date, foreign citizens can enter Russia to undergo treatment at Russian medical institutions and to take care of their close relatives. In order to prove the aim of departure or arrival it will be necessary to have the relevant documents on hand.