Mandatory vaccination for service sector employees in Moscow
On June 15, 2021, the Chief Sanitary Doctor of Moscow signed a Decree on the mandatory vaccination of employees working in the organizations and individual entrepreneurs operating in the field of:
- beauty industry (beauty and SPA salons, fitness centers, swimming pools, etc.);
- consumer services, housing, utilities and energy;
- catering services;
- client departments of financial and postal organizations;
- public transport;
- education, health care, social protection and social services;
- organization of cultural, entertainment and sports events.
The Decree obliges the directors of these organizations and individual entrepreneurs to organize vaccination against COVID-19 for at least 60% of employees working under labor and civil contracts by 15.07.2021 with the first component of a two-component vaccine (or a single-component vaccine) and by 15.08.2021 with the second component when using the two-component vaccine.
From July 1 to 15, 2021, organizations and individual entrepreneurs covered by the Decree must submit vaccination reports electronically via their personal accounts on mos.ru, the official website of the Government of Moscow.