Flight ban over Belarus. How SCHNEIDER GROUP can help
Currently, more and more European air companies (such as, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, LOT, KLM, SAS, Air Baltic, Air France, FinnAir, Wizz Air, etc.) terminate their flights over and to Belarus. Moreover, the air of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and other countries is closed for the national carrier, air company “Belavia”.
To ensure your smooth business functioning now, we offer you such our services as interim management – management company services in Belarus. Through our management company, we can take over your local legal entity’s General Director function (a short and long-term solution) to professionally outsource your sole executive body.
This guarantees 100% compliance with the Belarusian legislation, provides you with a permanent stable sole executive body and allows you to benefit from SCHNEIDER GROUP’s reputation, which stands for credibility and trust in the Belarusian market.
Our management company services include:
- Signing quarterly/annual accounting statements, including Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement;
- Signing of various tax returns and other declarations for the authorities;
- Signing of labor contracts, vacation applications and other HR documents;
- Control over and signing of contracts, invoices, VAT-invoices and acts of provided services (performed works);
- Possible handling of assignments in financial matters;
- Providing powers of attorney for your company’s employees;
- Execution of legal actions in disputes with distributors, or clients;
- Conducting bank account transactions (if necessary).
Want to know more?
Contact us to ensure uninterrupted operation of your business in Belarus.