Implementation of software solutions
- Adaptation of 1C processing for currency control purposes
- Introduction of a standard SAP module for tracking submission deadlines for currency control documents and their preparation
- Representation of interests when challenging fines and other administrative sanctions in currency control
- Review and editing of contracts in terms of compliance with currency control legislation
- Reconciliation of the correctness and completeness of the reflection of transactions under contracts, correction of the data in the bank control record
- Development of recommendations, instructions, and procedures in order to reduce risk
Optimization of operations subject to currency control
Each company that carries out foreign trade operations must provide documents on transactions with non-residents to an authorized bank. Legislation in this area is quite strict and carries significant fines and sanctions for noncompliance.
In the spring of 2018, there were changes to the laws on currency regulation, including measures to introduce additional controls over transactions with non-residents.
We offer software solutions to simplify the control of operations, as well as legal support in case of you need to challenge imposed sanctions on currency control operations.
Our company also provides services for conducting checks of the accounting of controlled transactions in order to correct deficiencies in a timely fashion.