This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) regulates the processing of personal data by SCHNEIDER GROUP. By the name SCHNEIDER GROUP we refer to a group of companies registered on the territory of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Poland and the Federal Republic of Germany, including branches and representative offices of these companies and OWC (“SCHNEIDER GROUP” or “We”).
What kind of personal data do we process?
We process only basic personal data (full name, company’s name, position, email address, phone number, gender and primary language) that you provide by:
- filling in electronic forms on our website
- sending enquiry emails to us
- visiting our website (devices you use give us some other technical information like IP address cookies)
We may also process other personal data provided by you whenever you find it appropriate.
Why do we process personal data?
Processing of your personal data is performed only by reason of:
- providing you with newsletters,
- inviting you to evens that you are interested in,
- communicating with you upon your request,
- other purposes that you agreed to.
Technical information is used to improve our website and take further steps to ensure safety of your personal data.
Your personal data is used within SCHNEIDER GROUP for purposes mentioned above and can be transferred within the group. We can also transfer your personal data to OWC-Verlag für Außenwirtschaft, Ritterstrasse 2b, 10969 Berlin, Germany for the same purposes in case you explicitly gave your consent to receive mailings from OWC-Verlag für Außenwirtschaft. Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party other than SCHNEIDER GROUP or OWC-Verlag für Außenwirtschaft without your prior consent.
How do we protect your personal data?
In order to protect and ensure safety of your personal data from unlawful and unauthorized access we take reasonable technical and organizational measures, adopt local acts and limit access to personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policies:
- Russian Data Protection Policy (English)
- Russian Data Protection Policy (Russian)
- EU Data Protection Policy (English)
- EU Data Protection Policy (German)
Which rights do you have?
At your own discretion, you can at any time:
- request from us any information related to processing of your personal data (what kind of personal data is being processed, how it was obtained, who is processing this data, etc.)
- unsubscribe partially or wholly from our mailings
- revoke your consent to processing of personal data
- request for your personal data to be deleted (the right to be forgotten).
In case you revoke your consent for processing, we will immediately delete all your personal data from our databases unless there are other legal grounds binding us to process your personal data.
How to contact us?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: SCHNEIDER GROUP OOO, Petrovka street 27, 107031 Moscow, Russia, or contact other local SCHNEIDER GROUP company.