On June 15, 2021, the Chief Sanitary Doctor of Moscow signed a Decree on the mandatory vaccination of employees working in the organizations and individual entrepreneurs operating in the field of:
- beauty industry (beauty and SPA salons, fitness centers, swimming pools, etc.);
- consumer services, housing, utilities and energy;
- catering services;
- client departments of financial and postal organizations;
- public transport;
- education, health care, social protection and social services;
- organization of cultural, entertainment and sports events.
The Decree obliges the directors of these organizations and individual entrepreneurs to organize vaccination against COVID-19 for at least 60% of employees working under labor and civil contracts by 15.07.2021 with the first component of a two-component vaccine (or a single-component vaccine) and by 15.08.2021 with the second component when using the two-component vaccine.
From July 1 to 15, 2021, organizations and individual entrepreneurs covered by the Decree must submit vaccination reports electronically via their personal accounts on mos.ru, the official website of the Government of Moscow.
How SCHNEIDER GROUP can help
Our experts can advise you on labor and HR issues as part of your legal support for compulsory vaccination procedures in organizations subject to the new requirements. They can also provide you with necessary clarifications regarding the restrictions on the vaccination procedures for your employees.