About the event
- Current state of the Russian economy (Russian economic indicators, comparison Russia/Canada, bilateral trade, trade barriers)
- Situation in Russia’s waste water segment – analysis of water contamination and situation in waste water treatment facilities.
- Waste management in Russia – status and initiatives taken by the government.
- Carbon emission reduction in Russia – how the EU-carbon border adjustment. mechanism (CBAM) and corporate pledges impact business operations in Russia.
- Overview of the Energy Sector and areas with predominant foreign suppliers.
- Methods of market entry (export, remote market entry, various forms of local presence)
Participation is free, pre-registration is required.
RSVP: Please confirm your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your full name, company, position, and contact information.
The link to the webinar will be distributed upon registration.
SCHNEIDER GROUP has been helping businesses to expand to new geographical markets since 2003, offering a full range of business support services: from developing strategy for successful market-entry to helping arrange or optimize accounting, reporting and financial planning processes and establishing efficient IT infrastructures.
500 top experts in 11 countries take care of all resource-consuming non-core business tasks, so our customers can focus on achieving their business goals. We offer services in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, Russia and Uzbekistan, with minor regional variations. Get in touch via our contact form to request details of specific service packages available in your target country.