General Director Function in Russia
The General Director Function provides temporary, limited management resources and skills by assigning a proven interim executive to manage a period of start-up, transition, crisis, or change within an organization. We provide Interim General Director Services for your subsidiary in Russia for short or long term periods.
Specifics of the general director position in Russia
Under Russian corporate law, the general director (CEO) has much more comprehensive rights than a German CEO. In Russia, prior to 2014, the general director was the sole authority for making main decisions, and it was not possible to require cooperation or agreement between multiple directors or deputies.
After changes to the Russian Federation Civil Code in September 2014, a company may now have several general directors with authorized signatures, either together or individually. Considering Russian work culture and typical company structure, it is important to find out whether management and employees will be able to deal with the new polycentric authority in practice.
Many companies appoint a representative of their headquarters as their general director who is not regularly present in Russia. To address this issue, our experienced Senior Project Managers take over the functions of the general director and manage the subsidiary in close coordination and consultation with your headquarters. We can also take over the management of a representative office or a branch office on the basis of a PoA. We ensure a smooth document flow, handing all administrative tasks in accordance with local legislation, and communication with headquarters will be done in your native language.
We are ready to take over the following tasks:
- Controlling document flow
- Personal presence at state authorities, if necessary;
- Signing customs and tax declarations and other important documents upon agreement with the parent company;
- Signing labor agreements, employment agreements, vacations, bonuses, etc.
- Monitoring and signing contracts, invoices, VAT invoices, and Service Acceptance Certificates;
- Representing the interests of the company during negotiations as instructed by the parent company;
- Appointing of the authorized persons who may act on behalf of the company and sign payment documents to ensure the business stays under your control.
Advantages of the General Director Function Services:
- Prompt response to changing situations;
- Cost savings, especially in crisis. We charge an hourly rate fee without any additional payments;
- Understanding the local circumstances, the authorities, and how to communicate with them;
- The general director ensures the performance of the company during a transition period and maintains contact with clients;
- SCHNEIDER GROUP guarantees a permanent employee for the general director function;
- The interim general director provides clients high-level, in-house consultations and helps find the best solution for both the headquarters and subsidiary.
Accounting and Finance - Interim Management in Russia
Accounting and Finance – Interim Management in Russia
Accounting and reporting is much more important in Russia than in Western countries. When the chief accountant leaves a company it faces several difficulties. As the notice period before leaving the company for an employee is only two weeks, no replacement can be found in time.
We can assist our business partners in finding a new chief accountant or offer outsourced accounting services. Our specialists can audit the accounting and find an appropriate candidate for the chief accountant position.
Operative General Director Management in Russia
Does your company want to achieve serious results in Russia? Then you should remember that the Russian market operates according to its own specific legislation, which differ considerably from European ones. Good knowledge and understanding of the law is one of the main factors for economic success in this country. SCHNEIDER GROUP is ready to assist our business partners in developing their business in Russia and the CIS.
Main services provided by our company
- Temporary substitution for management vacancies / temporary company management
Temporary performance of director’s duties, managing and completing existing projects, informing directors of the current situation, managing and closing of existing projects, updating the replacement management.
- Company reorganization and project management
Analysis and change of business strategy, extension of company activities, management optimization, increase of internal process efficiency, controlling system creation, restructuring and development of new activities.
- Entering the Russian market
Temporary fulfilment of duties, development of market entry strategy, temporary assumption of legal authority.
- Business liquidation
Company liquidation and closure of activities, including relations with all interested parties.
- Controlling and monitoring systems
Representing your company interests to Russian partners and directors.
- Quick reaction and business continuity plan
- Approvals are provided by the HQ / full financial control of the company
- Under the control of our Internal Control and Legal department
- Speaking your language
- Activities are tracked in system
- Payable on reasonable hourly rates