Interim management services in Ukraine
The General Director Function is mainly temporary limited provision of management resources and skills. It can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven interim executive manager to manage a period of start-up, transition, crisis or change within an organization. We provide Interim General Director Services for your subsidiary in Russia for a short or long term period.
General Director Function in Ukraine
An interim General Director for your Ukrainian subsidiary
Under Ukrainian corporate law the General Director (CEO) possesses much more comprehensive rights than a German or British CEO. In particular, in Ukraine it is not possible to implement the requirement that only a minimum of two directors or one director in combination with an authorized representative are authorized to take main decisions. Therefore, the General Director is the only executive body in a Ukrainian enterprise.
Because of these limited possibilities to restrict the rights of the General Director many companies appoint a representative of their headquarters as their General Director, who is not present in Ukraine though.
SCHNEIDER GROUP carries out the role of the General Director
In such a case we can execute the general representation on the basis of procurement. We will sign all relevant documents for your company and ensure working operations.
Tasks accomplished by us:
- Consultation on and control of document flow;
- Personal presence at state authorities, if necessary;
- Signing of customs and tax declarations and other important documents under the Power of attorney and upon agreement with the parent company;
- Signing of all labour contracts, vacation applications and other labour related legal documents;
- Control over and signing of contracts, invoices, VAT invoices and acts of provided services;
- Representing the interests of the company at negotiations according to instructions given by the parent company;
- Agreement on who is authorized to give us directives at the beginning, so that your business still is operatively under your control.
Advantages of Interim Management services
- The use of Interim Manager Services ensures a prompt response to situations;
- Cutting expenses, especially during the crisis: payment at an hourly rate, without any additional fees;
- The Ukrainian Interim Manager speaks the same language as local institutions and is aware of local circumstances;
- The use of Interim Manager services ensures that a company will be able to continue working in a transitional period and will not lose contact with clients;
- Assurance of employment issues: SCHNEIDER GROUP ensures the free and constant occupation of the position of the General Director;
- Being guided by his/her experience in Ukrainian market, an Interim Manager advises the Client as an in-house consultant and looks for the most optimal decision for the parent company and as well as for its subsidiary.
Accounting and Finance - Interim Management in Ukraine
Accounting and Finance – Interim Management
Accounting and reporting is much more important in Ukrainian companies than in Western ones. Therefore you face particular difficulties when your Chief Accountant leaves your company. As the notice period prior to leaving the company for an employee is only 2 weeks, normally no replacement can be found in time.
We can help you to find a new Chief Accountant or offer you to fill the gap before your new chief accountant arrives by Interim Management.