Expert Recruiting in Kazakhstan
Our experienced recruitment team is specialized on projects related to search of candidates for different top level positions. The full cycle of recruitment service includes searching process, short listing, interviewing with professional experts of the SCHNEIDER GROUP and preparation of assessment reports for the shortlisted candidates. The full cycle of recruitment contains several stages and we conduct the search in accordance with requirement of the role and profile of the candidate. Our search methods are direct search, internet search and networking.
In order to provide our clients with professionally qualified candidates we have developed a systematic method of staff recruitment. It is a modular system from which specific individual tasks are carried out depending on each client’s requests. Each module can be carried out separately or can be combined into a package at a competitive price. When completing the tasks of each module, we involve experts from our different departments – from legal to the internal control department. Our entire range of expertise is at your disposal.
Outstaffing in Kazakhstan
We offer our services in providing outstaffing (contracted work) in Kazakhstan. Each company in Kazakhstan and abroad needs employees to fulfill their activities. However, not always and not all companies have the opportunity to employ all the required or desirable personnel, especially taking into account the strict Kazakhstani migration regulations. The main problems solved by outstaffing are:
- Ensuring activity of business during the registration process
- Activity keeping in case of temporary incomplete legal security of the company
- Limited quantity of workplaces in the company office (office rent in Aktau and Almaty)
- Requirement of external delegation of the accountant or HR department functions
- Ensuring confidentiality of the information connected with salaries
In these cases as well as in many others the service of providing contracted work (outstaffing) can be useful and helpful for the company development. Outstaffing process:
- The SCHNEIDER GROUP employs the candidate of the client’s company or carries out the search of the employee within the frame of the recruiting process (expert recruiting in Moscow).
- The companies conclude the outstaffing agreement, and the SCHNEIDER GROUP signs the labour agreement with the employee. Thus the social package is provided at the request of the client’s company.
- The client is the actual employer, and the SCHNEIDER GROUP is the legal one.
- The SCHNEIDER GROUP is engaged in calculation and payment of salary and taxes.
- If required the SCHNEIDER GROUP advises on the questions connected with the labor law of the client’s company and his employee.
- At the termination of the agreement the SCHNEIDER GROUP prepares the dismissal of the employee.
If required we are ready to render additional accompanying services to you. Concentrate on business ideas and strategically important details of your business, and we will assume reliable ensuring of all technical and routine work.
HR Consulting in Kazakhstan
SCHNEIDER GROUP provides the full scope of HR consulting for companies operating in Kazakhstan. HR professionals of SCHNEIDER GROUP have a rich experience in conducting of HR outsourcing projects and would be happy to provide HR support in various matters for your company pertaining to:
- HR Administration,
- Employment agreements based on the client’s needs,
- Job descriptions,
- HR policies related to business trips, medical insurance, meal allowance, including the Internal Labor Policy,
- HR audit and restoring of HR documentation,
- Out staffing services.
- Work permit,
- Work / business visa,
- Preparation and submission of reports related to foreign emloyees in Kazakhstan,
- Registration within the Migration Police.
We are very concerned about the quality of HR consulting service that we provide. That is why our HR professionals are experienced HR specialist with high level theoretical knowledge and various practical experiences.