Compliance describes the ability to act according to an order or set of rules. In a business environment, there are two levels of compliance: the external rules that are imposed upon an organization and the internal system of control which is imposed to comply with these external rules. We offer support to foreign companies in complying with local legal requirements.
Our compliance services include:
- Consulting on compliance-relevant subjects
- Supporting compliance management and monitoring system implementation
- Business partner due diligence and analysis of received data
- Sanctions check of business partners / entities
- Staff training in compliance and legal / tax matters
- Implementation of a compliance function within the company and ongoing support of a local / regional compliance officer
- Regulatory compliance
- Compliance audits
We are glad to:
- Train your local compliance officers in best practice standards
- Assist you with our interdisciplinary team of lawyers, tax advisors, accountants, controllers, IT specialists, and other highly qualified and multilingual staff on the effective implementation of a compliance management system, carry out third party due diligence, and support the post-approval risk mitigation process.