After the fat years with double-digit growth rates, the Russian fashion market has collapsed with the beginning of the crisis. The European fashion industry is faced with new challenges by up to -60% in certain areas, a changed customer behavior due to a loss of purchasing power and a dwindling consumer confidence, the call for ruble prices, shorter delivery periods and greater payment delays as well as pressure from major chains such as H & M and Inditex. In the meantime the Russian state has also seriously tackled gray imports and the fight against illegal imports has been announced. In particular, the latter leads to a rethinking of the retail trade and increases the pressure on foreign fashion companies once again. Companies operating locally with their own subsidiaries have considerable competitive advantages and are in a position to fill the pool position in the expected market consolidation.
It is possible to deliver goods directly from abroad to the Russian retailers via a trustworthy and absolutely compliant technical importer: SCHNEIDER GROUP has developed a Fashion Fast Track concept with DHL, which offers foreign companies the opportunity to do just that without changing the current order and delivery processes and without major investments.
Services we offer in fashion
- Development of a sales concept (wholesale, retail, e-commerce)
- Building your own company on site as well as all processes, structures and workflows incl. IT and full legal and tax consultancy and support
- Certification and import
- Accounting and finance
- Full backoffice structure
- Integration into the Fashion Fast Track concept, accompanied by legal support in certification and trademark protection
- Process setup and processing
- Sales to end customers including customer management and cash flow
- Risk management